Elements of Time (2009)
The difference between sand and stone is a matter of perception of time, this might be the only difference between Jasmine blossoms and stars as well. “Elements of Time” is an attempt to unify time scales as disparate as days and millennia.
An experimental, animated film “shot” with a flatbed scanner and made entirely from one ball of wax and hundreds of Star Jasmine (Trachelospermum jasminoides) blossums.
Sound – “Elements of Time” by Otters Making Music
- Festival of the Moving Image, Ybor City, FL
- Kolektiva: Video Evening #02, Photon Gallery, Ljubljana, Slovenija
- Other Worlds, Bellamy Road, Melrose, FL
- Festival Miden ’10, Kalamata, Greece
- Cronosfera ’10 .:MONDIRIDESCENTI:., Cinema Massimo, Torino, Italia
- Indie Grits ’10, The Nickelodeon, Columbia, SC
- Citrus Cel ’10, 5 Points Theatre, Jacksonville, FL
- Magmart V, CAM, Casoria, Napoli, Italia
- Southern Shorts Film Festival ’09, Athens, AL
- Special Distinction in Animation Southern Shorts Film Festival ’09