Pollenating II (2009)
The “Pollenating” series revisits the often painted or photographed subject of a universal sensuality inherent in the anatomy of flowers. A collection of images of petals, stamen, and stigma from 30 + blossoms is used to create flowing, pulsing motion which complements the nature and function of these organs.
- The Light Factory Annual Filmmaker’s Showcase, Butter, Charlotte, NC
- Pixilerations [v.7], Cable Car Cinema, Providence, RI
- Citrus Cel ’10, 5 Points Theatre, Jacksonville, FL
- Magmart V, CAM, Casoria, Napoli, Italia
- Eye Candy for Strangers, Brooklyn Bowl, Brooklyn, NY
- Double Vision: A Dual Channel Video Festival, Herron School of Art and Design, Indianapolis, IN